We occasionally want to spice things up. Changing your hair color is a simple way to do it; it’s quick and straightforward, and if you don’t like it, you can quickly change it. Much preferable to having a piercing or tattoo! You’ve come to the right place if you’ve decided you want to learn how to get white-blonde hair.
You could, of course, go to a salon and pay $100 or more to have someone do it for you. But if you’d rather do it yourself, these easy steps will get you great results and save you money to buy a new wardrobe. Here are the steps you’ll need to take. Make sure you correctly follow these instructions and the instructions on the label, or you can severely damage your hair, and frizzy, damaged hair is not the look you were looking for.
1. First and foremost. It’s difficult to do your own hair without seeming like you did it yourself unless you’re really nimble or a professional. Grab one of your pals and ask her to assist you.
2. You must remove any color from your hair. Numerous items can accomplish this; simply ask your local beauty supply store what type they recommend.
3. A bleaching kit is required. Make sure you don’t skimp on quality; you want a kit from a firm with an excellent reputation for producing high-grade products. If you’re unsure which brand to acquire, ask a beauty supply store employee or your hairdresser for advice (though your hairdresser may be annoyed that you’re doing it on your own).
4. Now it’s time to bleach your hair. Begin at the back and carefully follow all label directions.
5. Make sure the bleach is spread out evenly. Move towards the front of your head. Don’t linger; you want to apply the bleach to your hair carefully but swiftly.
6. Make sure you’ve read the package and understand how long you should leave the bleach on your hair. Because each brand is unique, be sure you follow the instructions!
7. When the timer goes off, carefully and thoroughly rinse your hair with warm water. Make sure that all of the bleach has been removed from your hair. You should be good to go when the water from your hair flows clear.
8. Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo and condition it with a high-quality hydrating conditioner.
To achieve the desired outcomes, thoroughly read and follow all instructions. Remember, you’re dealing with really severe substances.
If you want to try something fresh, try white-blond hair. It may mean a whole new you, at least until you change your mind and want a different hue! While doing so will cause damage to your hair, you can reduce the harm by using only high-quality products and never leaving them on for longer than the label recommends.